Ballia district is the easternmost part of the Uttar Pradesh state and borders on Bihar (State). It comprises an irregularly shaped tract extending westward from the confluence of the Ganga and the Ghaghra, the former separating it from Bihar in the south and the latter from Deoria and Bihar in the north and east respectively.
- Result of Excise Shop’s E-lottery Date 07-03-2019
- Mukhya Mantri Samgra Gram Yojana Report FEB 2019
- Result of Excise Shop’s E-lottery Date 23-02-2019
- List of Sawmill’s under Ballia Forest Division, Renewed Till Year 2017
- Mukhya Mantri Samgra Gram Yojana Report JAN 2019
- Lok Sabha Election 2019
- District Excise Department: Management Details for the 2019-2020 of the Country Liquor, Foreign Liquor, Beer and Model shop.