Ballia district is the easternmost part of the Uttar Pradesh state and borders on Bihar (State). It comprises an irregularly shaped tract extending westward from the confluence of the Ganga and the Ghaghra, the former separating it from Bihar in the south and the latter from Deoria and Bihar in the north and east respectively.
AT A GLANCE
Area: 2,981 Sq. Km
Language: Hindi, Bhojpuri
- District Magistrate Office(Mineral section): Notice for invitation of e-tender / e-auction
- E-Tender Notice: Reg purchase of Flood Relief Food Packets, etc.
- Recruitment In 16 Kasturba Gandhi Residential Girls Schools
- Office Adhishasi Abhiyanta Sichai Khand Pratham Ballia- Silt Cleaning
- Mukhya Mantri Samgra Gram Yojana Report JANUARY 2020
- Mukhya Mantri Samgra Gram Yojana Report DECEMBER 2019
- Entire process from Enrolment to Elections (E2E) needs to be made more PwD Friendly.